Kanban’s logistics campus in North Carolina can help your manufacturing plant get materials to the assembly line just in time, and deliver parts to dealers or individuals. We enable your plant to increase productivity and output while lowering operating costs. As part of our mid-Atlantic 3PL services , we can also handle outbound distribution to your East Coast customers.
Benefits of Kanban’s auto logistics services
- Sustain quality. Kanban is certified to the ISO 9001:2015 quality standard.
- Increase your flexibility. With our North Carolina public warehousing services , your costs can flex up and down with your volumes.
- Control costs. Eastern North Carolina has lower space and labor costs than other regional logistics hubs.
- Adapt quickly . Kanban is highly agile and can turn on a dime to meet demand surges or unexpected projects.
Auto logistics services from our Mid Atlantic 3PL location
- Supplier management to save administrative time and effort of your buyers.
- Warehousing of parts and packaging materials at a Kanban-operated supplier hub.
- Vendor managed inventory services to preserve your cash longer.
- Kit assembly to increase the productivity of your assembly workers.
- JIT delivery to the assembly line to reduce on-hand inventory.