Located within two hours of the ports of Norfolk and Wilmington, Kanban’s East Coast logistics operation offers one-million square feet of cost-effective warehouse space to support the distribution of imports to manufacturers and retailers.
Services for imported goods
- Drayage . Worried about moving your containers inland? Don’t be. Kanban will arrange drayage service and ensure your containers return to the port without demurrage fees.
- Foreign trade zone . Kanban’s Rocky Mount, NC warehouse is an active foreign trade zone , which allows you to defer duty payments. For one importer of rubber materials into the Norfolk, VA port, Kanban stores inventory, duty-free, until orders are shipped to the manufacturing plants of the importer’s customers.
Features of Kanban East Coast logistics location for imported goods
- Top-tier WMS systems with RF scanning
- All facilities certified to the ISO 9001:2015 quality standard
- Food-grade warehousing with superior ratings by AIB International
- Direct rail siding – CSX TransFLO premier provider